I finally found someone to back up what I’ve been saying for years…MILK CHOCOLATE IS THE BOMB…and it’s good for you. Thank you eHow…https://www.ehow.com/facts_4793178_health-benefits-milk-chocolate.html
I have been a chocoholic all my life. I knew all the hours and hours....and years upon years I spent nurturing that yummy, melt-in-your-mouth addiction, that I was doing some good somewhere….somehow.
Forget all the hype you see and hear about the evils of chocolate and the harm it will do. It will give you a nasty sugar high? It will make you gain weight? It will rot the teeth right out of your head? Pishaw! Read it and weep you chocolate nay-sayers:
Milk chocolate is produced from the cacao bean. Used for thousands of years by native people in
1. Milk chocolate
2. Serotonin, a neurotransmitter responsible for feelings of well-being, is in milk chocolate.
3. Phenylethylamine and theobromine are chemicals found in milk chocolate that act as a mild stimulant.
Vitamins and Minerals
4. Milk chocolate is high in vitamins B1, B2, D and E. It also contains potassium and magnesium.
Low Blood Pressure
5. Flavonoids in chocolate cause the body to produce nitric oxide, which lowers blood pressure.
6. Milk chocolate contains antioxidants
7. Eating milk chocolate can lower levels of LDL cholesterol--known as the unhealthy kind--and raise HDL cholesterol levels.
So, you can’t tell me there isn’t one of you out there that isn’t happy…NO, ecstatic, to hear the TRUTH about our beloved CHOCOLATE. And, if anyone out there has something bad to say….keep it to yourself!
I’m on a chocolate high…
Now if I could only get some validation on my ‘other’ theory….that the likes of these kinds of goodies below are found to be quite healthy and nutritious for us all. NIRVANA!
Hot Beef Sundae
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
Manhattan 67 Burger
Oh well, one addiction at a time....